Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vote for Rachelle!

I have a friend named Rachelle Wardle. See her below:Rachelle is a fellow blogger and she is awesome- not only because she's fast (she can run a 5K in under 21:00, and she ran her last marathon in 3:31 and I KNOW she's even faster than that now), but she is energetic, compassionate, and truly cares about other people.

She is trying to earn a spot for team Refuel. Do me a favor- click HERE, type in her name- Rachelle Wardle, click on her picture and click "Vote for this Athlete." She deserves it. Go. NOW!!! You can vote once/day/computer, so vote away. Thank you!

3 comments:

Rachelle Wardle said...

YOU FREAKING ROCK!!! Seriously you have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you so so much!

Your next fro-yo is totally on me. :):)

Coy Martinez said...

Gonna go vote! Good luck!

Christina @ The Athletarian said...

Love this girl and voting every day! I think I will post this info on my blog too! We need her to WIN!