Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dance/Run

If you are looking for a running blog that is actually inspiring, you should go here and check out the hungryrunnergirl.com. I stumbled across this blog a few weeks ago and I love it. Not only is she funny, but she's also fast. She may be a girl, but she's probably faster than any of you.

She brought up something in her latest post that I was thinking about during my run yesterday. This something is one of my favorite techniques that I can attribute to all of my greatness and glory- THE DANCE/RUN.

You may see it as I run by myself up Center Street (or even more likely down 1200 S). It's when the tunes are cranked, and the arms are going. I try to throw in a few leaps every now and again to help improve my pace. Know where you'll see it the most? On a Ragnar Relay, baby!

The only question is, can I dance/run all the way up Guardsman's 18% grade for 4 miles without stopping???? I guess we'll see in June.

No comments: