Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Carbo loading... or so I say.


I've had pizza for two meals today. And not just a few slices. I've had one and a half whole pizzas. I have a 15 mile run in the morning, so of course I'm just preparing for that. Carbo loading, you know?

I've made up my mind that if I could only have one food for the rest of my life, I would choose pizza. The options are limitless! Think about it- you've got meat sauce, white sauce, pesto sauce, marinara sauce, and that's just the sauces! Toppings?! The sky is the limit!!!! It's the perfect food.

Plus, anything with melted cheese should be sainted.

On another note, I ended up running yesterday evening. The humidity was not so stellar, but the sunset was out of this world. It's too bad I don't run with my camera because it was truly breathtaking. We even changed our route just so we had a better view. It was just what I needed to remind me how much I love this sport.

I'm hoping for an equally spectacular sunrise tomorrow.

If you could only eat one type of food every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?

4 comments:

sNick said...

When I was roommates with Steph we used to say that pizza always sounds good. So, throughout the semester, we would randomly ask each other if pizza sounded good right at that moment, and we never found a time when it didn't.

PS Have you seen our Dirty Dash pics? They are hilarious. There are several in a row where you and I look like we're running our guts out (facial expressions and all) and it's obvious that everyone around us (including the guy two feet it front of me and other members of our team) is walking. I finally realized that it was at the loop in the race where we were mocking Erin and Whit's team for walking. Haha!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

This is going to sound SO boring compared to pizza, but I might choose oatmeal! SInce I add in so many toppings and flavors, I seriously never get bored with it!
I do love me some pizza though...yum! You will be ready for those 15 miles tomorrow!

Rachelle Wardle said...

Freaking love pizza. I have no idea what I would pick but probably just a trukey sandwhich. Boring I know but I just love them.

kalie said...

SALAD BAR. Endless options!