Monday, October 28, 2013

Get Up and Run

Ever since I started training again after I had Paige, it has been extremely difficult for me to get up in the morning. I say this, and my baby sleeps really well compared to a lot of others!

If you are tired and feel like you'd rather die than wake up for an early morning run, then you are not alone. I am recommitting myself to early morning runs! Here's how I plan to do it. 

1- Make a plan. Schedule it in! Set an alarm on my phone- multiple if I have to. 
2- Contact a running partner so I have a face to greet me in the cold, dark morning. 
3- Lay out my gear the night before. 
4- GO TO BED. I have a tendancy to stay up until midnight. From now on, the TV is off at ten and I will head to bed. 

What helps you get up in the morning?

No comments: