Enter Code: APSNEW for 25% off your purchase!!!
I've been feeling very humbled and thankful this month. It's hard not to use these holidays to reflect on how blessed we are. I'm so looking forward to being surrounded by some of the people I treasure more than anything in this world tomorrow for dinner. In no particular order, I am feeling very thankful for:
- My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
- The Gospel
- My hard working husband
- The funniest kids I know
- A strong, healthy body that accomplishes great tasks- like giving birth and running marathons
- Friends that love me even though I'm a bit loud and neurotic
- A safe place to live and to raise my children
- Warm clothes, warm bed, warm home, warm food
- The failures that help me grow and the successes that push me forward
I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family (whether you are American, or one of those silly Canooks :)).
I am one of those crazy Black Friday shoppers- so the next time you see me I might be missing some of my hair, but dang it, my arms will be full of gifts at a raging good deal!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my wonderful blogger friends.
PS- I'm also running a Turkey Trot 5K tomorrow morning. Anyone else running for an extra piece of pie??? I'm a little nervous because, quite frankly, I hate the pain of fast short races. They're so hard! Wish me speedy thoughts so that I can *hopefully* win a gift card :). Hoping to take 1st Women Overall in this small race. I was second last year with a time of 21:47- really my only goal is to beat that time. Adios muchachos!