Friday, March 23, 2012

Red Rock Winners! and Current Fave

Happy Friday!  The winners of the Red Rock Relay contest are:

Katie: "I am already signed up for MOAB, but I want to run ZION so badly! I think that would be a BLAST! So...BOTH!!"

And...

Julia:  "MOAB. because its my all time fave place in utah and i NEED to go there again before i leaveeee!"

Please contact me via the contact form on my blog and I will get you what you need to receive your prizes!

It's gorgeous here in Utah.  You will probably see me around with my windows down, sunglasses on, and arm out the window singing along to this song.  Happy weekend everyone!


5 comments:

Kiley said...

Thanks for the song - I need a new good one!

Kiley @ DVF

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

I'm jealous it's warm in Utah. I'm jealous of the winners because I wish I could run those relays. And I'm jealous that you already got to see hunger games!

2 Slow 4 Boston said...

Nice weather in Wichita too, 80º today. Enjoy your Train!

Coy Martinez said...

I'm happy Julia won!! Woo Hoo!

I can't see the video now :( It's all gone.

Cory Reese said...

Clearly I listen to too much ESPN radio because I hadn't heard this song before. But that, my friend, is some good tunes. Thanks for posting this!