Monday, September 26, 2011

The Mountains are on Fire

Updates to the family blog!  {Sweet Baby John} and {Big 5}

Fall is in full swing which means I love where I live even more than I usually do- and that's saying something.  The views on my runs lately have been spectacular.  I love that I'm done with the marathon so I can slow down and enjoy myself out there.  The sunset picture I took last Thursday, and these others I took this morning.

Stunning, yes?  Want to go for a run with me?







What does it look like in your neck of the woods?  I want to see!  I challenge everyone to post some pictures on your blog so we can all see what you're enjoying out there these days.

8 comments:

Rachelle Wardle said...

These pictures are AMAZING!! I must, must, must plan a run with you after the marathon. Like for reals. Wow this just made me so happy. Thanks for sharing.

Julia said...

wow!!! GORGEOUS PICS! k...i was a little sad to be flying back to UT today but this just made me a bit more excited :)

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Fall in Utah really is the best! I'm so excited that the leaves are turning and I get to see it while I'm out there!

It's currently windy and rainy here, but I'll get pictures soon. You know, when the weather is a little more non-waterproof camera appropriate.

MotherRunner said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. I love WI, but I'd also love to look out my window and see mountains every morning. Beautiful.

Suz and Allan said...

These are beautiful pictures! Our leaves aren't changing colors just yet here in Alabama but I know it will start soon!

matt&cec said...

Okay, I'm not going to lie. These pictures make me so HOMESICK! I love it here on the island, but I never thought I'd miss fall so much! And I also miss running in cooler air. And I miss running on flat roads. I am so jealous. Why is the grass always greener on the other side?! I know I live on a beautiful island, and I'll miss it when I have to leave. I guess that just shows there is beauty everywhere, and running is, of course, a great way to see it!

-Cecily @ www.rerunrunning.com

Cory Reese said...

No. Way! Those pictures are absolutely incredible!

Our mountains are on fire too. (If fire = red dirt.)

kalie said...

I love your pictures but I have to admit I giggled a little bit thinking about you running around lugging a huge DSLR. I am excited for fall. I didn't have it for five years and last year I missed it because I was inside holding my baby. Outdoor running in the cold is my new favorite (as I mentioned above).