Friday, September 30, 2011

Confession:

Because the weekend is coming up, I figured I would give you a boost by showing you how normal you are.  Now for a round of confessions...

I hate the treadmill.  Did you already know this about me?  I ran 3 miles on one today at just over an 8 minute pace, and I will swear to you, I would rather run a full marathon.  Treadmills are BRUTAL.

My diet has gone down the toilet since the marathon.

I sing "Yankee Doodle" to myself while I wash my face.  It's true.  I've done it for YEARS.

My farts are infinitely louder than my husbands.  Oh my gosh.  I can't believe I just told you that.

My husband hates the word "fart".

I've had wheat thins and cheese for lunch 3 times this week.

I desperately wish I were running the St. George Marathon this week with so many of my running friends.  Kill it guys!!!

I can't believe I got married when I was 19.  I was such a baby!!!!!!!

I had dessert before dinner (Yogurtland with the blogger girls), and Crème Brûlée Cheesecake (Zupas with my best gal pals in this entire universe) after dinner.  I live a tough life, don't I?

Girls you might get "CHICKED" by- Rachelle, Julia, Janae, Ashley, Amy, Terra, and me.
My best friends!  Kalie, Erin, me and Whit
And now it's your turn.  Have a happy weekend!

6 comments:

jclay said...

Yeah, the confession blog I stole... Do you do this every Friday? Maybe we can get on your same sched... We just want to be as cool as you are!!!

My biggest confession for today is that I'm ridiculously jealous of the blogger meet up at Yogurtland!!!! Like everyone got to go to the party but me, humphf!

I love that you told us about your farts... haha... almost fell off the chair laughing at that one. You got married at 19?! Crazy! I love wheat thins for lunch! I wish I were running the St George tomorrow too, mostly because then I would have been there for the blogger party and then I think about 26.2 miles and I'm really glad I'm not doing it.

Finally, I totally sing random old songs while I shower or wash my face or do odd chores around the house... or basically anytime I need to get something done quickly... Cec calls them my default songs. Yankee Doodle is one of them, though it's most often Christmas songs... weird.

Christina @ The Athletarian said...

I love this! Two desserts in one night is perfectly fine with me. My boyfriend and I have fart-offs all the time so you are more than normal!

Cory Reese said...

Mmmm, your mention of cheesecake made me salivate.

I'm so with you on the treadmill. I (un)affectionately refer to it as "Satan's Sidewalk".

Ali Mc said...

I too hate the treadmill. I find the same thing, though I've never run a marathon, I'd rather run 5 miles outside then 2 inside anyday :P

kalie said...

You need TV for the treadmill. I am facing the reality of many miles on the TM this winter and so I am saving up for an iPad and HuluPlus. SERIOUSLY. But I also ordered a weather shield for my jogging stroller and I am SO EXCITED to get it. I love winter running. I thought I hated it, but it turns out that cold=awesome.

Falon said...

I am convinced that my husband does not fart. I secretly hate him for this. I have also consumed too many doritos and snickers since my marathon. Who am I becoming? I think I need another race on the books.